Re: [Evolution-hackers] Getting my homemade CVS build running/working

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 08:40 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

> You probably don't have /opt/evo/lib/bonobo/servers in your
> BONOBO_ACTIVATION_PATH, there's some command to put it there, but i
> just put it in the env variable.  Also it has to be sed when bonobo-
> activation-server is run, not after.

That did it, thanks a lot. It's working now.

I decided to put online some small guide about getting Evolution
compiled from CVS here:

http://freax.be/wiki/index.php/Compiling%20Evolution%20from%20CVS

> libgcrypt is a dependency of gnutls, not eds, perhaps those packages
> are broken, and certainly beyond our control.

So the package gnutls-devel-1.0.20-3 (which was installed on my host)
should require libgcrypt-devel-1.2.0-3 (which I had to install but
wasn't before I started)? In that case I'll file a bug on the redhat
bugzilla.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org