[Evolution-hackers] camel eds work progress

Hi,

Just giving a short progress report on the camel in eds thing.  I've had to make a few decisions along the way and i'm bringing them up here since nobody is ever around on irc when I am.

The story so far:

So the main changes outside of camel itself are just e-util->libedataserver moves, i think everything except mail was already linking to it anyway.

Wow, this sucked.  But it should be nearly there already.  I'm thinking to actually move libcamel to eds, it should be copied on the cvs server, then do everything on the new version only from that point on.  This reqiures some syncing with Jeff, JP, and I most probably - the other modules aren't important.

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"Free Software, putting the Free back in Free Market."
Novell's Evolution and Free Software Developer