Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution SSL/TLS improvements

Hi,

The icons probably wouldn't have the look of being broken, and wouldn't
have the check or x in a box on them either, in a real implementation.
They were the best thing I could find for the mock-up. The icon is
small as it is, so adding the socket with a lock, is probably not so
much better. Maybe not showing a lock at all for normal connections
will suffice. So we can have a "connected" icon, and a "secure" icon.
Thanks for the feedback.

-- dobey

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 09:37 +0100, David Mar�Carre�rote: