Re: [Evolution-hackers] online/offline in e-d-s

On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 21:29 -0700, Sivaiah Nallagatla wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am planning to implement a eds-offline-listner which listens to a
> gconf key to get to know of online/offline changes (this gconf will a
> desktop wide one if one gets implemented or if we resort to using some
> gui element in evolution to set online/offline modes , it will be a
> gconf key installed by e-d-s).

Very cool stuff. I've been hoping someone would do this for all the apps
(where all == evolution && gaim && galeon).

I was personally expecting that it would be integrated with netapplet,
since it has the 'Disconnect' option right in it. I assume it sends some
Dbus message, but I don't really know...

It would be really great if netapplet could disconnect/reconnect all
GNOME and KDE apps (since it's a notification area applet) at once, but
maybe I need to take off my rose colored glasses...

mike

--
Michael R Head <burner suppressingfire org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt (ID 23A02B1F)