[Evolution-hackers] Status of Hydrogen - the Evolution connector for SunONE

Hi evo-hackers,

I've been using hydrogen 1.0.0 for a few weeks on Evolution 1.4.x with
great success.  However, I want to switch up to 1.5.x, but Hydrogen
needs to be taught about evolution-data-server and all of the
includes/constants need to be updated.

I've done some of this work myself, but I'm wondering if Hydrogen is
even still maintained?  Should I send my patches to evolution-patches
for someone who has access to the code to merge, or has Sun already done
this work?

Ken