Re: [Evolution-hackers] Only one exchange account?

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 10:08 +0800, Harry Lu wrote:
> Hi,
>     I dowloaded the connector source of 1.4.7.1 and buiilt/installed it.
> Looks great so far.
>     However, when I want to setup the second the Exchange account, it
> popup a dialog saying "You may only configure a single Exchange
> account". Is there any technical reason for that?

Yes, libsoup 2.0 doesn't give the app enough control over
authentication, so if you configured multiple accounts, there would be
no way to control which HTTP requests used which password.

This is fixed in libsoup 2.2, but Connector 1.5 still only lets you
configure a single account at the moment, because there are a handful of
other things that need to be redesigned to support multiple accounts.
(Eg, right now, there's no way to specify which account you want to edit
out-of-office settings for.) That should be fixed for the release
though.

-- Dan