Re: [Evolution-hackers] intltool xml file mess

I've got a ~100line bit of code that will do what i need, so i'll just use that.  It generates a .h file to bed fed to the translation mechamism rather than using the xml files themselves.

(as usual i've ended up just talking to myself, sometimes i wonder why i bother).