[Evolution-hackers] trying out luck in hackers list...

Hi All,
	For these 4 bugs I submitted patches, but seems there's little response
in the evolution-patches list, for nearly a month to these. For a couple of them
I received initial feedback, after implementing suggested changes they again
fell into void.
	Can somebody look at these ?
Thanks,
Suresh

56578 in preedit mode, 'Enter' causes cursor to reset to zero position
56867 Dnd a UTF-8 url to mail compose and Evolution bombs
57691 Dnd a non-UTF8 multibyte URL caused [?] in Composer
44196 addressbook table view uses ASCII sort