Re: [Evolution-hackers] Syncing with Evolution, reloading calendar without linking to gnome libs?

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 12:51 +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
>  Now, since evolution also
> just uses an ics file, I thought we might as well use this to sync to
> evolution, too. The only problem I have is how to make evolution reload the
> calendar.

Seriously this is not an option to be considered for data safety. This
is not how syncing should work.

> So, my question now is, how can I make evolution reload the calendar without
> having to link to all the gnome / evolution libraries, which is clearly out
> of option for kpilot ?

Link to Evolution Data Server :-) But that'll restrict to the upcoming
Evolution 2.0. But I'm not sure you'll be happy with the dependencies
anyway.

Hub