Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Contact editor UI changes

> A couple of questions.
>
> First, in the current implementation, what is the mechanism by which an
> image is added? I thought that one would click the image, and launch a
> file selector from there -- is that in keeping with your expectations?

The current mechanism relies on dragging an image to the slot. Adding a
file selector on click wouldn't be hard, but we still need a way to
remove the picture entirely.
Context menu for both??

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.