Re: [Evolution-hackers] broken search patch

Actually I was slightly wrong about the toplevel not setting up widgets.
But no matter.  I've gotten rid of the two duplicated windows in the
glade file, and done the label manually.  Also, the label isn't set
anywhere in the base implementation, since it isn't specifically for
searches, its just only used for that right now.