Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: going offline

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 21:02 +1100, Andrew Cowie wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 16:33, Not Zed wrote:
> > do we really need to pop up that ugly 'these connections are going to go
> > offline' box when we go offline?
>
> +1 to getting rid of it. You can always toggle back online if that's not
> what you wanted...

Yeah, i tried this thing for the first time today, and didnt face any
problems while switching from offline to online back again. Except that,
if you have been offline for long, or have a huge mail, may be the sync
up may take some time.

My choice would be to drop this dialog box.