[Evolution-hackers] e-data-server: Howto and docs?

I would like to add addressbook support to an application.  This would be
broken down into several steps and I think I know what thay are.  What I
would like is an example or API documantation.  I have checked out
evolution-data-server from CVS and it dose not include any docs, the
README file is '0' bytes!! :(

1. Check for libedataserver in configure.
2. Add includes.
3. Make API calles for setup/taredown.
4. Do work via API calls.