Re: [Evolution-hackers] Dynamically fetching city, state info from zip codes

If you read closely that isn't actually the normal 'zip code' table, it
is modified for census tabulation boundaries, and nor is it complete.
The actual zip code database from usps is a subscription based service,
and not free.