Re: [Evolution-hackers] Old thoughts on the "self" contact
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Old thoughts on the "self" contact
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:53:42 -0500
On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 23:40, Chris Toshok wrote:
> Back in November, Ettore, JPR, and I talked about the self entry. In an
> effort to let everyone know what we talked about (and to see what we
> might be able to get in to the UI for 2.0), here's the list. I'll
> respond to this mail with some status about what we've implemented, etc.
How long do you think this would take to implement? My gut feeling is
we can't get this in to 2.0.
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev