Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bug #127546: Gaim/Evolution presence integration

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 22:27, J� Fogh wrote:
> To insert a presence icon in the mail view, I need to find the contact
> corresponding to a CamelInternetAddress.
> I use a ESelectNamesCompletion for this. To load the addressbooks, I use
> an ESelectNamesManager and loop through manager->completion_books.
> They are loaded asyncronously in update_completion_books, so I need to
> set up a callback to know when they have been loaded and I can start my
> search.
> I can't find the signal for it. Is there one?

I don't believe there is a signal from the select names stuff to
indicate this.

> Any alternate methods to find the contact?

Yes, you can get the list of address books directly via the e-book API
and look for the completion property on each and then load them your
self.  Not sure how efficient this would be though.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.