Re: [Evolution-hackers] Controlling Evo from an external program

its not going to help you much, the interfaces have changed somewhat in 1.5.

the send receive thing should work, but you wont be able to switch views.  not sure if you can even switch views in 1.4 anyway.  none of the interfaces have really been designed for external access.

what is mairix and why are you using that to search email from evo?