[Evolution-hackers] [Fwd: Bonobo and evolution accessibility]

forward to hackers for more feedbak.

Thanks
York
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Michael, Bill and Padraig,

Current obstacle we faced to made evolution accessible is bonobo.
It does not support mnemonic and cannot grab focus. Evolution already
use bonobo widget at widget level. GOK relies on grab focus for UI grab and so on.

I searched libgail-gnome's code , there seems little support
on focus.

I googled and found a mail Michael replies Gustavo(Regards). It seems that this is a known problem and there is no plan to fix these a11y related issues.
So I want to bring forward this issue, in the hope we can re-consider this
issue.

Thanks
York

 Mnemonic and BonoboWidget