[Evolution-hackers] the issue about the contacts of exchange connector.

Hi Dan:

I create a contact list in the exchange account and save it to the exchange server, but It will be modified to a contact.
and I use outlook to open it. it is not a contact list but a contact . why?

In addition, I create a contact list in the outlook and use the evolution to open it. but this contact list was lost.

I want to know whether exchange could save contact list through webdav.

Thanks
jack