[Evolution-hackers] helpful feature needed - duplicit mails deleting

Hi all,

sorry if i'm wrong here - mean in this conference-list.

I'm not sure about my development ability, because
I finished last piece of software three years ago.
And from that moment I developed nothing :o(

Right now, I'm starting to return back... :o)

Because of that all, I'm trying to find someone here:

Is there anyone guys and girls, who is able to write
this new feature piece into evolution (?):

"recognize and delete duplicit mails stored in folder"

Even if I have very good and stable connection to the
internet, sometimes there become moment - that downloading
stops (pop3 transfer fails, or something else - broken cable,
I don't know..).

There is no problem with that - I'll start downloading
mails form the distant computer again, but than I've got
for example 80pieces (mails) twice.

Right now, I'm not able to write this feature into the right
click menu (for example) to delete possible duplicit copies of
same mails - so that's why I'm writing into this conference.

Is there anyone, who'll take it for it's own?

Thanx to anyone of you for your work at the
emazing project of Evolution.

Mr. Vodicka
(EU, Czech Republic)

PS: And sorry about my english, not natural for me.