[Evolution-hackers] Folders: Displayed/real names

During the i18n fixes I've written for Evo during the last few hours
I've seen that there are many locations where we need to display the
translated name of the following folders:
Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Sent, Trash (virtual), Junk (virtual). The
problem is that the name of the camel folder associated with them is
always untranslated for good reasons: the full_name/name struct members
seem to represent the folder path on the storage to the folder. Now, in
my opinion we've got two possibilities to resolve this issue:
We can either add a char *localized_name to the struct, and let it be
NULL for non-stock folders or do strcmp for all stock folders in many
locations (folder properties, bar above the folder treeview etc.).
To me, the matter seems to be more reasonable.
Comments, suggestions?

regs,
 Chris