Re: [Evolution-hackers] gui

Am Freitag, den 30.07.2004, 21:34 -0700 schrieb Amir Hossein payberah:
> Hi every one,
> I want to add some feature to calender, and
> I want to change gui to support that features,
> I want to know is it possible to change the
> evolution gui, or i should get authority to
> do this,

hi amir,

please, please be more specific. it's like "my computer is broken and i
want you to tell me the exact way how to make it work again but i won't
tell you any more information". ;-)
i guess you are asking about including shamsi support for the calendar?
please tell us more about your plans how to do that in the code (the
more specific they are, the better!), this mailing list is the right
place for that. but it's hard to help if the questions are too general.

you will not get authority (write access?) to cvs as *no-one* except the
ximian/novell guys have write access!
...so check out the latest version from cvs, make your changes locally,
test, and send your *patches* to the mailing list evolution-
patches ximian com in the form of a unified and commented diff (cvs diff
-u). then they will be reviewed and commented, because that's the way
things work here. :-)
you'll also find guidelines about that on the ximian homepage.

hope that helped,
cheers,
andre

--