Re: [Evolution-hackers] SA rules adjustment

> Fighting SPAM is a hard and time consuming task. I bet a Rupert, that
> Spammers are reading the SA mailing lists...

	And since SA is Free Software, with open and available source code,
they would surely benefit by installing SA themselves on their own
machine(s) and run their intended spam messages through it over and over and
over, changing them ever-so-slightly until they get a low-enough score to
pass through most filters. It is already happening.

d.