Re: [Evolution-hackers] Building evolution documentation

I ./configured with --enable-gtk-doc, and I did make
and make dist but I'm not finding the docs anywhere in
the tree.  Is there something I'm missing?

I'm interested in the 1.5 API (especially cause it has
documentation online), but I'd like to get something
quick and usable going (this is the last part of the
project).  What is the timeframe for a finished 2.0?
How stable is 1.5?

John