Re: [Evolution-hackers] on deleting folder

Hi Bill,

I still don't understand what the problem is here.  Do you have a
specific bug number/reference for this issue?

It should "just work" already, because any information required to
display the message is already copied into memory, and has no reference
back to the folder from which it came.

 Michael