[Evolution-hackers] Language selection in the composer

Hey guys.

Been working on the language selection bounty and have about half
finished, but I have a few small questions, mostly about formats of
headers and stuff.

1) "The setting should also be saved in the html output in a lang
attribute on the body element." What is the format of the lang
attribute?

2) What is the format of the Content-Language header?

3) Should the default language and visible languages be stored by the
mailer or by GtkHTML?

Thats all for now I think.
I'm not getting my attributions appearing in GtkHTML, but I think thats
a GtkHTML bug because I'm not getting signatures appearing either, and
its done the same way.

Thanks,
iain