Re: [Evolution-hackers] Wanted to start Windows port of Evolution - Need help

> Perhaps their developers, perhaps some of you already started to try a port
> but didnt´t go on because of lack of time.

Nope. None of us are Windows hackers.

> So I - and I think this is not only me who wants to- would like to wish that
> you just give all your "porting experiments" to the public.  Let´s collect
> all efforts of porting Evolution to the Windows platform and try to start a
> new project.

Various people have gotten various things to work under cygwin, which
you should be able to find by googling for "cygwin gnome". That's
probably your best starting point.

Good luck.

-- Dan