Re: [Evolution-hackers] Wanted to start Windows port of Evolution - Need help

I did a bit of a fiddle for trying to get evo to build under cygwin a
little while ago (using GARNOME to help) - some of the deps needed a bit
of tweaking (pretty simple makefile/C fixes) but i got stuck when
something made GCC not work anymore (gotta lurrve w2k). There should be
a discussion (short) in the archives from a few weeks/months ago about
this. apparently there's a module or package or something that'll need
more work - but feel welcome to try :)