Re: [Evolution-hackers] Autocompletion

That's split over a couple of source files.  The actual code that
handles/displays the popup is in gal/e-text/e-entry.c and
gal/e-text/e-completion*.

The code that generates the matches for the completion view in the
compose window is in
evolution/addressbook/gui/component/select-names/e-select-names-completion.c.

Chris