Re: [Evolution-hackers] Turning ESource into a .ics file

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 06:09, Trent Lloyd wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm trying to implement the Export Calendar feature, and cannot see how
> I can take an ESource pointer and obtain the text for the .ics file
> which i can later export with gnome-vfs
>
> If someone could point me to what I need to use, or if im completely
> off-track I'd appreciate it.

You don't want to do this, you discard all the locking and multiple
client access by doing this.  What you likely want to do is get all the
objects with get_object_list and then write them out (this is what
migration does).

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>