Re: [Evolution-hackers] Confirm on move folders?

This isn't meant to be facetious, but ... clean your mouse or get
another one, its worth it :)

But FWIW i would tend to agree, because the DND stuff is way too
sensitive for my otherwise nimble fingers and i often move folders i
didn't want to :(  I'm not sure this is the best approach though, popups
are their own pita too.