Re: [Evolution-hackers] --disable-smime

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 19:01 -0800, Chris Toshok wrote:

> so I just committed changes that should allow people to build evo with
> SSL without enabling S/MIME if they so desire.  enabling smime
> (--enable-smime) requires that nss is available/found/enabled/etc.  If
> you --disable-nss, --enable-smime will be ignored.

Sweeeet. I finally have evo 1.5 building on my home box, and it's pretty
nice- love all the calendar stuff.

> There are some issues if you're building evo against a jhbuilt prefix,
> though.  jhbuild doesn't seem to install all the nss headers required to
> build evolution (even the normal ssl support, let alone the smime
> stuff), so you'll have to specify the normal mozilla-devel package
> locations for headers/libs on the configure line to get it to build.

Rodney, Toshok, any idea what the right flags are here to make moz build
and install the right bits? If we can identify why the jhbuilt mozilla
doesn't have them, it would be nice to get them put into the standard
jhbuild mozilla build flags so that one could cleanly jhbuild the evo
stack.

Thanks to all of you-
Luis