Re: [Evolution-hackers] Broken Evolution components orientation

Hi Jeffrey,
I checked other GTK applications:
	gedit also have the same problem (as evolution)
	but gftp looks fine, all of its components, including toolbar 	are
aligned to WRIGHT (after setting locale to he_IL ).

Best Regards
Oleg Reebakov