Re: [Evolution-hackers] Setting up mailing list contact?
- From: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- Cc: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>, evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Setting up mailing list contact?
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:01:32 -0800
Yeah, this subject is a source of continuing depression (mostly because
I haven't had the time to fix it.)
jpr's right, though, you need EABDestination.
On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 13:29, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 02:51, Not Zed wrote:
> > Lads,
> > I'm trying to setup a contact list, but i'm not sure what format to do
> > it in/or have i hit a bug.
> > If i set the email addresses as rfc822 addresses (simple strings is all
> > i've tried so far), as a list on a normal contact, they show up fine
> > (well, the first 3 do).
> > But if i set E_CONTACT_IS_LIST on the list, i get xml errors:
> > Entity: line 1: error: Start tag expected, '<' not found
> > foo bar baz foo net au
> > etc
> > Bug?
> No, I believe you have to set xml (the destination stuff) for the email
> addresses, see:
] [Thread Prev