Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution localization
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- Cc: Oleg Reebakov <oleg tkos co il>, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution localization
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:54:49 -0500
On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 10:48, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 16:15 +0200, Oleg Reebakov wrote:
> > Hello evolution-hackers,
> > I want to start Evolution Hebrew localization process (translation of
> > the UI and etc.).
> > Can anyone tell me how do I start this, or point me to some place where
> > I can find all necessary information.
> it would be better if you contact the GNOME Translation Project (http://
> developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp), where there is already, AFAIK, a
> Hebrew translation team.
Except, I think GtkHTML still doesn't fully support bidirectional text,
and I'm not sure what the plan is on that.
] [Thread Prev