Re: [Evolution-hackers] Revised Schedule Proposal

> > Here is the proposed revised schedule for Evolution 2.0, EDS 1.0 and EDS
> > 1.2, let me know if anyone has any comments before we call this "final":
>
> Like I mentioned on IRC, I would love to see some more/new features
> getting in into Evolution 2.0 which would break ui/fetaure freeze.
>
> These are especially:
>
> - Inline PGP support for evolution
>   http://www.gnome.org/bounties/Mailer.php3#127521

I worked on that "Inline PGP Support" bounty.

I implemented inline PGP signature support (inline signing and inline
signature verification), but I did not do encryption. Encryption was
not explicitly mentioned in the bounty.

I promised I may work on encryption later. Can you tell me what is the
deadline for that?

Thanks,
-Bohumir