Re: [Evolution-hackers] Revised Schedule Proposal
- From: Bohumir Jelinek <bj48 ra msstate edu>
- To: guenther rudersport de
- Cc: jpr ximian com, evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Revised Schedule Proposal
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:13:27 -0600 (CST)
> > Here is the proposed revised schedule for Evolution 2.0, EDS 1.0 and EDS
> > 1.2, let me know if anyone has any comments before we call this "final":
> Like I mentioned on IRC, I would love to see some more/new features
> getting in into Evolution 2.0 which would break ui/fetaure freeze.
> These are especially:
> - Inline PGP support for evolution
I worked on that "Inline PGP Support" bounty.
I implemented inline PGP signature support (inline signing and inline
signature verification), but I did not do encryption. Encryption was
not explicitly mentioned in the bounty.
I promised I may work on encryption later. Can you tell me what is the
deadline for that?
] [Thread Prev