Re: [Evolution-hackers] Web Calendar Subscription Utility for Evolution

Because one shouldn't need to have Evolution itself running, we have
already passed the feature freeze, I did this in my spare time, and it
is useful for use outside of the context of Evolution where apps want
to display appointments from webcal calendars.

It doesn't make sense to pile more things into evolution, when we are
moving toward having a separated structure for things like this.

-- dobey