Re: [Evolution-hackers] importers?

Also, I'm having trouble getting my Evolution 1.4 data into my Evolution 1.5:

I had not imported the addressbook previously, so I ran Import from the file menu.

If I click "Import data from older applications," Evolution 1.4 starts up, crashes, starts up, crashes, and starts up again, then the import proceeds to not find anything.

If I click "Import a single file" it can't import my old Evolution addressbook database.

SO, I ran Evolution 1.4 and saved my addressbook as a VCF list of addresses. Evolution 1.5 wanted to import it as a calendar, then failed to do so.

a.