[Evolution-hackers] Re: Gal, GtkHTML, Evolution Data Server and Evolution Branched
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, evolution-hackers ximian com, Radek Doulik <rodo ximian com>
- Subject: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Gal, GtkHTML, Evolution Data Server and Evolution Branched
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:51:02 -0400
On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 08:48 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 22:30, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 18:45 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > > On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 16:59, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > > > All modules are now using a gnome-2-8 branch for GNOME 2.8 development.
> > >
> > > Does the gnome-2-8 branch of gtkhtml include the changes from
> > > the older gnome-2-8-devel branch?
> > No, nor will it. The gnome-2-8 branch (version 3.2.0) is our official
> > release for GNOME 2.8. We will merge all this together for GNOME 2.10
> > (shortly in fact).
> OK, so this is a stable branch and HEAD is devel? Can we then merge
> gnome-2-8-devel onto HEAD at this point?
Yes, in fact if you want to make a stable release of 3.4 we can merge
that to HEAD, release it, branch it and continue on with 3.6 for GNOME
2.10. I'll leave the details to you and Radek.
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev