Re: [Evolution-hackers] Mail VPaned vs. HPaned

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 18:49 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

> btw this would have to be an option.  it is completely impractical on
> my screen for example, even with a different message list format.

Yeah, of course. It would be simple to make it a global option (ie. for
all folders) - if we want it for individual folders it would be more
work, though. I'd be ok with the former, personally.

By the way, I just realized it makes HTML mail a bit easier to read too,
since you don't tend to get very long lines.

--
Hans Petter