Re: [Evolution-hackers] Roadmap Feedback (LAST CALL)

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 04:56:21PM -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> Last call for Evolution road map feedback.
>
> -JP

Guess I'm a few days late here, but I thought I'd ask if any thought
was given into the possibility of future integration with the Galago
desktop presence framework I'm writing (http://galago.sf.net/). I
discussed this in an early reply to this thread.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond         <>  The Galago Project
chipx86 gnupdate org      <>  http://galago.sourceforge.net/