[Evolution-hackers] Is there any thing wrong with the LDAP in Addressbook?

    Hi,
    We have find a troublesome problem in the evolution addressbook : The SSL connection cann't work.

    When I connected the directory server without using SSL/TLS, every thing worked ok. But, if I just change the SSL connect option from NEVER to ALWAYS. evolution will report following error:
"We were unable to open this addressbook.  This either
means you have entered an incorrect URI, or the LDAP server
is unreachable."

    I am wondering whether this is a bug of evolution addressbook or just a problem of our directory server. We feel helpless because it has intimate connection with SSL but there is hadly someone konw much about this protocol. could some one take a little time to have a look at this?

Regards

Bill