Re: [Evolution-hackers] Link problem...

Thanks dobey!

>>> Rodney Dawes <dobey ximian com> 9/29/2003 12:00:23 PM >>>
The Evolution 1.4 binaries that are shipped by us (me), are built
against the stock distribution libraries. This means that if XD2
is missing la files in some of the devel packages (as you are seeing),
that things you want to build that need to link against those gtkhtml,
gal, libsoup, or evolution libraries, will fail, unless you rebuild them
against XD2. In my previous reply, I sent the links to 3 bugs for XD2
on Red Hat 9, where the la files are missing. All of the other packages
seem to be ok. I will push for these to get fixed ASAP.

-- dobey