Re: [Evolution-hackers] Link problem...

*.la files are not required to build from source, however - if you *had*
the .la file when you ./configure'd (or ./autogen.sh'd), the Makefiles
or libtool scripts may reference them. What you'll need to di is "make
maintainer-clean" and then re ./autogen.sh

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.