Re: [Evolution-hackers] bug 48998 can be considered a bug?

Charles Zhang wrote:

Hi, all

Please seek bug 48998.
It says that after clicking apply button in a dialog, the apply button should be disactived until the next modification to the dialog's data.

Do you think it should be considered a bug?

Yes. I think this problem should be a bug.

Fixing it is too complex and valueless, each data field should be connected a signal. Or there is some other simple way?

I don't know whether there have some simple way, let me check for you. By the way, maybe you can get the anwser form evolution-hacks ximian com

Best Regards
Charles Zhang