[Evolution-hackers] newbie configuration question...

When I run the configure script for evolution I get the following:

checking db3 header version... configure: error: Found db.h is not
version 3.1.17

I have the correct version of db3 installed to
/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.1/

What do I have to pass to the script to get it to find the instance of
db.h in /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.1/include ?

TIA

-Gary

Gary Ekker
GroupWise Consulting Resolution Team, Worldwide Support Services
gekker novell com
Novell, Inc., The leading provider of information solutions
www.novell.com