Re: [Evolution-hackers] About the theme and stock icons.

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 21:50, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

> I believe Jakub (on the Cc:) has planned / begun to do some work on
> this.

Yes, I have been filling gnome-icon-theme with Evolution-related icons
lately. Recently Tuomas joined in. Most of the stuff comes in 4 sizes,
looking crisp at menu, toolbar, panel (32x32) and desktop size.

Sneak peek:

http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php3?ikony=42
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php3?ikony=82
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php3?ikony=12
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php3?ikony=61

And let me repeat myself. Apart from the great benefit of being
themeable, it is nicely structured into categories and subcategories in
the git and is fun to work with compared to the mess in artwork/. I'm
hoping to see git used soon.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac ximian com>