Re: [evolution-patches] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Crashes on startup

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 04:04, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> The thing I don't understand here is -- how did it work
> at all before? :-)

	Well - a good question; but I only just added the check to ensure that
people got this right in Gnome 2.4 so ...

	It is somewhat strange though; I think having a mangled up epv is
prolly totally broken for the in-proc case on those interfaces, but out
of proc may have been ok(ish).

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot