Re: [Evolution-hackers] web calendars status - what is it?

Hi,

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 09:28, JT Moree wrote:
> Could someone give me the status of web calendars?  I believe I have seen a few posts saying that
> people are working on it.  Is it finished?  is it workable?  is it in evolution cvs?  will it ever be?

It is planned for 2.0, but no-one has started working on it yet.

We probably need to have the work on the new-ui-branch finished and
merged to HEAD before it makes sense to start working on it...  But it
is definitely on the roadmap.

-- Ettore