[Evolution-hackers] immediate mailer todo list

Jeff, anything on this list take your fancy?  (leave the
warnings/printf's till we're about to merge I think, some are there as
placeholders).

I think I will look into the context menu stuff right now.

The mailer stuff to be done on the mail-refactor-2-branch as usual.  The
camel delayed-open stuff would probably want to be another branch on
camel+mail after we've merged back to head, though design could be any
time.

Mail, immediate TODO

Clean up printfs
Clean up warnings (missing headers mostly)
Some above-api documentation.
Testing of shutdown cases (e.g. shutdown while busy, during setup, etc).
Context menu's, bonobo does some popup stuff but ui's not simple ...

EMMessageBrowser
	Shouldn't update any gconf settings
	Review menu's for applicability and perhaps add some missing ones.

EMFolderView
	Needs to setup galview menu's, etc.  c&p from FolderBrowser.
	Status line not implemented.  Depends on new shell design.
	Context menu ...
	Key binding stuff.  Some should go to messagelist.
	Double-click should open message
	Customising menu's/activation based on current selection/message
	Empty trash not implemented.
	Expunge implemented but may need tweaking.

  emfv_add_sender_addressbook
	New ebook api not finished yet, not worth porting till it is

  emfv_message_copy
  emfv_message_move
	Requires differnet code for new shell, a folder selector widget.

  emfv_message_reply
	Would be nice to get the reply-to-selected-text working, it's
	mostly there.

EMFolderBrowser
	What happened to hide subject/hide sender?  code there, not used.
	Context menu ...
	MessageList focus? (see folder-browser.c)

EMFormat
	More testing.  Memory leak checking.

EMFormatHTML
	More testing, particulary of multipart/related, content-location stuff,
	and some of the threading stuff - though it seems pretty solid.

EMFormatHTMLDisplay
	Popup menu's, some can be linked from EMFolderView?
	Link clicking, EMFolderView again?
	Icon generation/display
	Jumping when we expand attachments - can ever make one-pass render
work?
	Should this become UIComp activate/deactivate aware for custom menus.
	  - can this extend to popups, or does it need to build a popup on the
fly?

MessageList
	Should this become UIComp activate/deactivate aware for custom menus.
	  - can this extend to popups, or does it need to build a popup on the
fly?

What about composer, can any cleanup be done there?

CamelFolder - need to have delayed open/etc.

First cut - simply move open code from construct to an open method.
  2-3 days work

Second cut - remove CamelFolderInfo stuff, and have CamelFolder the
 only tree data to scan?  Would still need CamelStoreInfo to store
 the structure of the messages, or perhaps just a serialise method on
 the folder objects?
  At least a week?

CamelFolder - remove open flags, use persistent folder properties
instead.
  1-2 days work

Camel*Store - need a store that stores sub-directories in mozilla/ns
format, for use as the main data store for evolution, or just settle
on Maildir?  Should it support alternate backends, or just fix on one
(Maildir or mbox).

S/MIME - need to at least investigate the featureset required.